Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4, 2012


Isaiah 42:1-4 NASB

“Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold; My chosen one in whom My soul delights. I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the nations. He will not cry out or raise His voice, Nor make His voice heard in the street. A bruised reed He will not break And a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice. He will not be disheartened or crushed Until He has established justice in the earth; And the coastlands will wait expectantly for His law.”

Encouraging Words...

Isaiah paints such a wonderful picture of our Lord: God's chosen servant in Whom He delights, the deliverer of justice, He will not cry out or raise His voice, He will not break the broken and tired, He will not be disheartened or crushed. Our Lord Jesus Christ came to live on earth in the body of a man, living the life of a man, temptations and sorrows and joys and all. I know Whom I believe in and am thankful that I am His.

No comments:

Post a Comment