Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012


Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Personal Challenge...

I am getting so tired of well-meaning people around me acting like doing the "right" things in my Christian life are what make me a better, more godly Christian. Say these prayers at this time, bow this way, go to this "spiritual" place, read more scripture (or worse yet, more books about the scriptures). Jesus did all of the work that could possibly be done to save me from death. I can do nothing to be saved or be more saved. If I am truly following Him with all of my heart, soul, mind and body then I will do things that glorify Him, that build up His body, that encourages and uplifts those around me, I must always be examining my heart to make sure that my motives are His motives and not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment