Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 15, 2012


Titus 2:6-8

Likewise, exhort the young men to be sober- minded, in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility, sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you.

Personal Challenge...

As I get ready to enter into my "senior" years of life this passage speaks to me a very sobering message. Am I living my life in a way that I am exhorting the younger men around me? Am I being a patter of good works? Is the living out of my faith, my doctrine, showing integrity, reverence incorruptibility and sound speech Can I go into any situation and not be condemned? This is a tall order, but isn't this what God has called me to do in my later years? Isn't this stage of life what God has been equipping me to be ready for? Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment