Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6, 2013


Titus 2:11-14

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.

Personal Challenge...

I was purchased for a very expensive price...God in the form of man being sacrificed to redeem me form the grip of hell. God's grace, pored out through His Son Jesus Christ brings me my salvation. What should my response to this be? To live my life in such a way that I deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present, physical life, and look for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of Jesus Christ. He has redeemed me and purified me for Himself as one of His special people and I should be zealous to do good works for Him and through Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment