Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 15, 16, 17, 2013

February 15, 2013
Psalm 92:15 (91:16 LXX)

So as to proclaim, The Lord my God is upright,
And there is no wrongdoing in Him.


Encouraging Words...

My Lord, my God, You are all truth, all righteous, and I fall down before You unworthy of Your love. Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy.

February 16, 2013
Luke 17:10


So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do.

Personal Challenge...

No matter what I do for my Lord; give my tithes and offerings; go on a mission trip; whatever, these are expected of me. I am commanded to serve Him and give back to Him, whatever is already is His. This again is another definition of humility...giving to God that which is already His and serving Him and not expecting anything in return...especially recognition from others. I owe Him everything, He owes me nothing.

February 17, 2013
1 Timothy 4:12


Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Personal Challenge...

Paul's charge to Timothy as a young leader in the church can apply to all of us. We are to live our lives in a way that truly glorifies and magnifies our Lord. We are to be beacons of light in a dark world and examples of Christ amongst our brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment