Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013

Psalm 120:1-4 (121:1-4 LXX)
I lifted my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
Let not your foot be moved;
Neither let Him who keeps you slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Encouraging Words...

God is good and according to Genesis He created us in His image. According to our early church fathers this means that we too are good. By the very nature of God, our nature is good. It is my choices, the exercising of my free will that I sin and become separated from God. Through that same free will I can choose to not sin and remain close to Him. And to ensure this He has sent His Helper to be there with me in those choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment