Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 7, 2013


1 John 14:20

If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?

Personal Challenge...

I can sure tell that we are heading into the season of Great Lent. It seems like every one of my daily readings points out another area in my life where I must go to my Father and confess another sinful state of my heart. It is easy to love a stranger, someone on the mission field, someone out there, but what about those whom God has placed in my life that I am around every day. Is it a coworker, someone at church, a family member, a clerk where I shop that just drives me crazy? That is the one that I must love. It is through them that I can learn to love God. Lord have mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment