Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1, 2013


1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.

Personal Challenge...

Oh, how easy it is to forget that I have been bought for a very expensive price...the life of my Lord. And because of that I no longer belong to myself. Do I take care of myself in a way that glorifies and honors my owner? The food I eat, the way that I take care of my body, what I let my eyes take in, the words that come out of my mouth, where I let my mind go, what I let my heart hold on to? I know that I have a long way to go to honor my Lord in all of these areas. But I also know that by God's grace He is loving me through this growth and gracing me with His mercy. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment