Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12, 2013

Habakkuk 2:4

"If any man should shrink back, My soul will not be well pleased in him; but the righteous shall live by My faith."

Personal Challenge...

The relationship between faith and works has caused much division and confusion amongst the followers of Christ. And I know that I do not have the wisdom to articulate, better yet understand, the mystery that God has around this. It is critical that I put my belief and faith in Jesus Christ and the work that He has accomplished for this is where my justification comes from. But as this verse says, operating in that faith I should not shrink back from Him whom I have put that faith in. Part of working out that justification in my life is boldly doing the works that He calls me into. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment