Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2, 2013


John 4:13-14

Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."

Encouraging Words...

Oh, to never thirst again! We are promised here by our Lord that when we receive Him into our loves He will place within us a well that will feed our thirst forever. That well is the Holy Spirit and He dwells within me. Why is it that I still have those dry periods where I thirst? The answer is so simple, I do not spend enough time at the well drinking and taking in that which God has provided. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment