Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21, 2013


John 17:20-21

I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.

Personal Challenge...

Jesus Christ, the Son of God, our Creator, Redeemer, Lord and Savior, prayed in His final hours for His church and for me as a member of that church. He specifically prayed for unity amongst us so that the world may see Him and believe. How can I love my neighbor if I cannot love my brother and sister in Christ? How can I be in unity with my brothers and sisters in Christ if I harbor ill about them in my heart or mind? How can I speak lovingly to them if I speak badly of them when they are not around? I clearly have much to repent of to my Lord in this area. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment