Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5, 2013


John 6:14

Then those men, when they had seen the sign that Jesus did, said, "This is truly the Prophet who is to come into the world."

Personal Challenge...

Is my Jesus the Prophet of the world or the Prophet of all creation and heavenly things? This passage reminds me that many are believers in Christ because of what they have seen or received in this physical world. He makes me feel good! He has helped me get...! Jesus would often leave those crowds who sought Hm for His physical and worldly things. Belief comes in trusting Him for those things that are not of this world. If I believe this way then the world can take away all that I have, even my life, and my belief will remain strong. Faith must be what rules my life and not my experienceså or desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment