Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 14, 2013


Matthew 6:32b-34

For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Encouraging Words...

I do not need to be consumed by worries about the earthly things that I want or even need. god knows what my needs are and He will take care of them. Since my heart and mind are to focus on Him and the heavenly realm I can let go of my concerns of this world and live freely in Christ. If I put all of my energy toward Christ the rest will follow. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment