Sunday, July 7, 2013

June 30, 2013

1 Corinthians 4:10

We are fools for Christ's sake, but you are wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are distinguished, but we are dishonored!

Personal Challenge...

Have we, the church in America, become like the early church in Corinth? That city, and the church in it, was wealthy and prosperous, strong, and wise because it was in the center of the crossroads of the world. However, in all of this prospering the church had become ineffective in the world. Are we, am I, any different? God forbid! Am I willing to become a fool for Christ...abandoning all for Him? Am I willing to become weak for Him so that He can become strong in me? Am I willing to become dishonored in my world so that He becomes the one that is distinguished? Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment