Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013

Luke 1:37

For with God nothing will be impossible.

Encouraging Words...

It has been such a blessing to go through the years of life that I have so far knowing that I can hold on to verses such as this one. I have had my share of ups and downs, joys and sorrows, successes and failures. And I am very aware that there are many, if not most, people that have had many more, and many worse downs, sorrows, and failures than I ever have. My prayers go up to the Father of life and love on their behalf. But I still come back to share that this verse is one of the cornerstones that a life can be built on. If I start here and add other foundational truths my life will be one that defies the impossible because it will be a life built on Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment