Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 24, 2013

Living in a new covenant.


Ezekiel 37:26-28

I will make a covenant of peace with them. It shall be an everlasting covenant, and I will establish My sanctuary in their midst forever. My tabernacle shall be among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord who sanctifies them, when My sanctuary is among them forever.

Encouraging Words...

Tomorrow, on Christmas Day, we celebrate the beginning of this new covenant of peace where God promised to establish His sanctuary, His tabernacle, amongst His people. The Incarnation of God as man, Jesus, was born of a virgin, Mary, who bore Him in her own body as a temple of life, the kingdom of God, where we who know Him and follow Him are now citizens through the remainder of eternity. Glory be to god! May we who are of this new kingdom live our lives in a way so as to be beacons to the nations broadcasting His love for mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment