Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14, 2014

Living through a heart replacement.


Ezekiel 36:25-27

I shall sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be cleansed from all your uncleanness, and I will also cleanse you from all your idols. I shall give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you. I shall take the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I shall put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My requirements, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

Encouraging Words...

Once again we are reminded that our God is not passive in His relationship with us. He expects us to repent of our sins and to be renewed through the work of His Son. But it doesn't stop there. He promises to pour out His Holy Spirit upon us, to create a new heart within us, to cleanse us from our uncleanness and idolatry. Our relationship with Him is two-sided and from that necessitates our action in the relationship as well. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment