Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 12, 2014

Watching God at work.


Romans 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Encouraging Words...

I have often heard it said, "Hindsight is 20/20 vision." There has been many times in my life that I have been able to look back and see how God has turned situations, both good and bad, into wonderfully miraculous events. He has always worked together those things involved in ways that I would have never imagined. And through these events He has honed by vision and taught my heart to watch as His hand guides and blesses my life. Sometimes He even gives us the opportunity to see His hand at work going before us. I may be entering into one of these times and am relishing the opportunity to watch how He unfolds His handiwork. My part is to be humble and submissive to Him and to follow His will...and at the end of this season, give all the glory to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment