Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3, 2014

Rebuilding the wall...


Nehemiah 6:16

And it happened, when all our enemies heard of it, and all the nations around us saw these things, that they were very disheartened in their own eyes; for they perceived that this work was done by our God.

Personal Challenge...

When people look at my life do they become disheartened in their own eyes? Why? Just as in the day of Nehemiah and the rebuilding of the wall, God is active in our lives. He is performing miracles and great things in and through us. He has granted us eternal life. He has filled us with the Holy Spirit and bestowed upon us both the fruit of the Spirit as well as our own unique spiritual gifts. Am I living my life (rebuilding the wall) in a way that when people look at my life they only see the mighty hand of God at work and become disheartened because they don't see Him doing the same in their lives? Oh, how I pray for the ability to live my life this way, to manifest Him in everything that I do and say, to become nothing so that He can become everything. Is this not His desire for us as well? Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment