Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 18, 2014

The road has been paved for us.


John 15:9-11

As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.

Encouraging Words..
We practice a faith that is not based on rules and commandments that no one, even the founder, has been able to keep. We practice a faith where our founder, the Lord Jesus Christ, not only established the rules and commandments before the beginning of time, but also became one of us and lived His life keeping them. He has shown us the way to live for God and also made it possible for us to do the same. And what are these commandments? To love God and to love our neighbor. All else falls withing these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment