Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 18, 2014

Obedience or disobedience?


Isaiah 1:16-20

"Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean. Put away the evils from your souls before My eyes. Cease from your evils. Learn to do good. Seek judgment and redeem the wronged. Defend the orphan and justify the widow. Come now, and let us reason together," says the Lord, "although your sins are like crimson, I shall make them white like snow, and although they are as scarlet, I shall make them white like wool. If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good things of the land. But if you are unwilling and disobedient, you shall be devoured by the sword," for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

Personal Challenge...

Am I willing and obedient or unwilling and disobedient? Do I take God's love for me for granted and live my life for me or do I receive it as a precious gift and share that love with those around me? My salvation is not all wrapped up in just saying some special prayer or proclaiming that I am a follower of Christ. It is to be an active salvation filled with action for my Lord, because of my Lord and His love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment