Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30, 2014

In the palm of Whose hand?


Psalm 56:3-4 (55:4-5 LXX)

I will not fear by day,
But I will hope in You.
I will praise God with my words all day long;
In God I hope; I will not be afraid; what will flesh do to me?

Personal Challenge...

Do we really live our lives out practicing our faith in God? Do we worry about things? Things of this world? Things related to the future? Do we hold on to the things of the past...or worse yet let them hold on to us? Our God holds eternity; past, present, and future, in the palm of His hand. If He is truly our Lord then we can go throughout the day without fear because our hope is in Him. We can praise Him with every breath, because He is God. No one, or no thing, can harm us. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment