Saturday, December 27, 2014

December 27, 2014

Our Humble Judge...


Isaiah 42:1-4

"Jacob is My Servant; I will help Him. Israel is My chosen; My soul accepts Him. I put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, nor cause His voice to be heard outside. A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench; but He will bring forth judgment in truth. He will shine forth and not be broken until He establishes judgment in the earth; and in his name the Gentiles will hope."

Encouraging Words...

What a blessing our Lord Jesus Christ is He was fully within His right to come to earth as a conquering King to destroy all that was against Him and yet He came as a humble baby and lived a humble life so that mankind would be redeemed and all of creation would be freed from death. He suffered a horrendous death having committed no sin or wrong in His life and even went into the depths of hell for us. He is our Lord! He is our King! He is our Savior and Redeemer! Glory be to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment