Monday, March 30, 2015

March 26, 2015

Building the house the right way.


Psalm 127:1 (126:1 LXX)

Unless the Lord builds the house,
Those who build it labor in vain;
Unless the Lord guard the city,
Those who guard it stay awake in vain.

Encouraging Words

I have so often heard this verse applied to the raising up of a family and the need to follow this principle. This is so true, but this also applies to how I should live my own life. There is a house of faith, hope, and love that I should be building in my own heart and mind. If I try to build it on my own accord, without letting the Lord be the Masterbuilder then I am building it in vain. If I am trying to protect this house by my own strength then I am I am also doing this in vain. It is encouraging to know hat my Lord is the Masterbuilder and Protector of the house of faith, hope, and love in my heart and mind. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment