Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 13, 2015

Living with dual citizenship!


Isaiah 9:6

Great shall be His government, and of His peace there is no end. His peace shall be upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, to order and establish it with righteousness and judgment, from that time forward and unto ages of ages. The zeal of the Lord of hosts shall perform this.

Encouraging Words

Wait a minute! Who says that we cannot be a citizen in two countries at the same time? Since I am still living in this fleshly tent I am still a citizen of the earthly realm. However, since Jesus became incarnate, lived the life of a man (a citizen of this same earthly realm), gave up His life for me on the cross, entered into Hell and destroyed death and sin, and rose again victorious over the powers of darkness, I am now a full-blown citizen of heaven today, not someday in the future after I die. He opened the doors of heaven so that I can live in both realms at the same time! Christ is risen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment