Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April 21, 2015

Breathing Christ!


James 1:12

Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

Personal Challenge

If I am truly trying to live my life the way that Christ would then I will be tempted. Christ was tempted! Christ was confronted and challenged! He even told us that if we are His followers then we should expect, even look forward to, being treated as He was. He also gave us the Holy Spirit to guide us through this life I must strive to capture every thought before it takes root and leads me to sin. I must work at turning my eyes and ears away from those sights and sounds of the world that will try to draw me away from my Lord. I must learn to breath the Jesus Prayer with every breath so that my very life is filled with His presence. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment