Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 13, 2015

Covered in my Master's dust!


Psalm 63:8 (62:9 LXX)

My soul follows close behind You;
Your right hand takes hold of me.

Personal Challenge

Oh how much I need to grow in my relationship with my Lord so that I could claim like the psalmist that my soul follows so closely in the footsteps of my Lord that He could reach back and take hold of my hand along the journey. The sin of independence drives me to do my own thing, my own way, in my own time, and, therefore, the gap between my Lord and me widens. As the disciples of the rabbis of the past used to walk so closely to their teachers that they were covered by the dust for his footsteps, so too do I need to follow in the steps of my Rabbi that I am recognized by His dust all over me. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment