Monday, May 25, 2015

May 24, 2015

Mysteries only revealed to children...


Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes."

Personal Challenge

It is so easy to rely on the knowledge and wisdom gained in this world by my own work and believe that I have gained the knowledge of God. However, as Jesus informs us here, He has hidden the mysteries of God, the truths of His Wisdom, from those who rely on their amassed earthly knowledge and wisdom. I pray to my Lord that I will always approach Him and His throne as a child, a babe in Christ, with an innocent and open mind, trusting in Him fully and completely, knowing that He will reveal to me that which I am ready to receive and will use for Him. He knows my heart better than I do. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment