Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17, 2015

Has real gratitude ever been given?


Luke 17:15-16

And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God, and fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks. And he was a Samaritan.

Personal Challenge

As I read this account of the healed Samaritan, a race of people that were outcast and despised, I must look at my own heart and wonder if I have ever returned to God, and with a loud voice glorify Him and fall down at His feet giving thanks. I was blind and He gave me sight. I was deaf and He gave me hearing. I was dead and He gave me life. Do I show my thanks to Him the way this man did or do I take it for granted and act as if I am entitle to His love, grace, and healing power? Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment