Sunday, June 7, 2015

June 7, 2015

Covered by His mercy and truth!


Psalm 57:1-3 (56:2-4 LXX)

Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me,
For my soul trusts in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will hope,
Until lawlessness shall pass away.
I will cry out to God most High;
My God who is my benefactor.
He sent from heaven and saved me;
He gave over to disgrace those who trample me down. (Pause)
God sent out His mercy and His truth,

Encouraging Words

Oh, what a blessing it is to fall under the merciful wings of our Lord. As my soul thirsts for Him, He responds exceedingly beyond my greatest dreams. Through the sacrificial works of His Son, He poured out His love, mercy, and truth upon me, all of humanity, and all of creation. We now live in grace and truth as the doors of heaven have been opened and the gates of hell destroyed. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment