Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August 11, 2015

Who is my Deliverer?


Psalm 97:10 (96:10 LXX)

You who love the Lord, hate evil;
The Lord keeps the souls of His saints;
He shall deliver them from the hand of sinners.

Encouraging Words

Sometimes it feels like the whole world has succumbed to the evils that the scriptures so clearly warn us about. Businesses have become so greedy and treat their employees like commodities and use deception to convince their customers to buy more. Debauchery is rampant across the entertainment industry. So many wars are being waged in the name of God, but in reality are against God. And the list goes on. So where are the encouraging words? If I love god and continue to strive to live my life His way, in the image of His son, then He will keep my soul. He will deliver me from the hand of sinners. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment