Saturday, August 15, 2015

August 15, 2015

Living through our choices.


Genesis 6:22

Thus Noah did according to all the Lord God commanded him, so he did.

Personal Challenge

Throughout the scriptures, both Old Testament and New, we read stories of great men and women of God and how much they pleased Him. It is so easy to slip into the mode of thinking that they were special because God had touched them in a certain way to make them special. And this is never the case. God gave them situations similar to what I can face every day. What made these people special is that in their humanness they chose to exercise their faith in their God and do what He asked. It was their response, their action, their faith that made them special. This gives me great hope that I too can live my life like a Noah, or a Moses, or a David, or a Peter, or a Paul. In order to this it means that I must choose to follow God, and obey Him, and step out on faith. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment