Saturday, August 1, 2015

July 27, 2015

Who, Me! Lord? You Must Be Kidding!


Luke 23:34

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.”

Personal Challenge

Here I go again...God throwing down the gauntlet of faith and challenging me on whether or not I truly have given my life to Him and have the desire to be like my Lord and Savior, Jesus. If Jesus, being fully man, could ask His Father to forgive those who had crucified Him, then the expectation of me is that I will forgive those who have offended me or my loved ones. Talk about an "in your face" challenge. A challenge that I must not only accept, but must work through in prayer and fasting in order to practice. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner, and guide me through this process of forgiveness at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment