Thursday, September 10, 2015

September 10, 2015

For I know whom I have believed...


2 Timothy 1:12-14

For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day.

Hold fast the pattern of sound words which you have heard from me, in faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. That good thing which was committed to you, keep by the Holy Spirit who dwells in us.

Encouraging Words

I have found that if I am truly trying to live my life for Christ, and hopefully live it the way that I believe He would want me to, then there will be suffering. It may be from others oppressing me for my belief, or it may be from sacrificing things that this world has to offer, and sometimes it is from other believers challenging me because my faith practice is different than theirs. But no matter what form the suffering comes in, Jesus, the One in whom I have put my faith, is always there to keep me strong in Him and filled with His joy. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment