Sunday, September 6, 2015

September 6, 2015

Christ is in our Midst


Romans 14:7-10

For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself. For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living. But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Personal Challenge

I am not alone in this world. I am connected to every other human being because we all carry the image of God within us. Because of this, no matter what I do, it is for the Lord, both the good and the bad. If I do good for my brother, or to him, then I am doing it for, or to Christ. If I treat my brother badly, then that too, I do to my Lord. Whether it be by my word or my deed then I must always see Christ in our midst.

No comments:

Post a Comment