Monday, October 19, 2015

October 18, 2015

To love relentlessly!


1 John 4:7-9

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.

Personal Challenge

If all of Christianity had to be summed up in one word, that word would be, "Love!". God loved us so much that He gave us His Son. Jesus loved us so much that He became a man and gave up His life for us. I am commanded to do only two things with my life; love God and love my neighbor. Without this love, I am not His. The challenge is to love relentlessly, expecting nothing in return, just as God does. Lord have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment