Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October 20, 2015

To bloom where I am planted!


Acts 6:8

And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and signs among the people.

Personal Challenge

What a great witness Stephen was for Christ and an example for me. It is so easy to get wrapped up in desiring something other than what I have and miss the opportunity to be performing great wonders and signs where God has planted me. Even if what I desire is good, like being in a place where I could do God's work rather than man's work. If the desire becomes so strong that it hinders me from being full of faith and power in my current place then I am not fulfilling God's purpose in my life...to glorify Him. God knows that I am unworthy to be His witness, His emissary, His child, and yet He pours out His love and mercy, upon me anyway. Glory be to God, not me! Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment