Sunday, October 4, 2015

October 4, 2015

Loved by my ever-present Father.


Psalm 114:1-2 (116:1-2 LXX)

I have loved, because the Lord Shall hear the voice of my supplication;
For He inclined His ear to me,
And in my days I shall call upon Him.

Encouraging Words

My God is not some distant, disconnected, disinterested being that only sees me as a pawn in His greater game of eternity. My God loves me so deeply that He came to my temporal world to become human like me, to live a life like mine...only sinless, and to die for me. He died just as every other human dies, only He rose again, victorious over death making it possible for me to be raised from the dead by Him when He comes again. He also hears my voice as I call out to Him and answers my prayers and supplications. Sometimes the answer is in the form of my heart, and therefore, my request, changing to be in alignment with His will. Sometimes He gives me what I ask for. In all cases, he hears me and responds knowing what is best for me. That is how much He loves me as His child. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment