Monday, October 12, 2015

October 9, 2015

My Deliverer!


2 Timothy 4:18

And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!

Encouraging Words

I am my Father's child. As His child, I am always under His protective wing. There is nothing that can take place in my life, either in this current age or the age to come, that He cannot deliver me from. He demonstrated this over and over again with the children of His old covenant and has consistently demonstrated this throughout His new covenant. His deliverance may not always come in the way that I expect it to, but then I am human and only have a finite view of what options of deliverance I think are best. He is infinite, all-knowing, and all-powerful. He always knows the deliverance that is best for me. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment