Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10, 2015

Looking for God in all things.


Acts 16:25

But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them.

Personal Challenge

Life happens! Sometimes it is glorious and uplifting. Sometimes it is just plain mundane and ordinary. And sometimes it is downright painful and shakes our belief in God. In many of these events, we may begin to question God or more critically, our faith in God, and wonder what His will is. In all cases, I believe God's will always boil down to one thing, that all might know Him and how much He loves us and desires for us to be His children. If I can hold on to this then going through life and dealing with the things that happen in this broken and fallen world begin to have more meaning. I can look for the love of God in every event, good or bad. I can look for how God is reaching out to everyone in the situation, good or bad. I can find God's mercy and grace for me and everyone, everywhere and at all times. What is God's will? That we turn to Him and seek refuge in His unmeasurable love. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment