Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November 25, 2015

Ending the race strong!


Acts 28:30-31

Then Paul dwelt two whole years in his own rented house, and received all who came to him, preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him.

Personal Challenge

Paul lived through some very difficult and oppressive situations. And all of these came his way because he consistently proclaimed Jesus as his Lord and Savior of the world. I often wonder if I will run my race as strongly as Paul. Will I be willing to give up everything so that others might be saved? Will someone write about me in my last days saying that I proclaimed the kingdom of God and the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with confidence? Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment