Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30, 2015

Reconciliation before worship


Matthew 5:23-24

Therefore, if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.

Personal Challenge

It can be so easy to slip into a state of worship and forget that no worship, actually none of our life is strictly personal. We worship our Lord in community, within a community. And by doing this my worship cannot be full and complete if there is an unreconciled issue between my brother or sister and me. Reconciliation must be at the center of my life so that I can truly love my neighbor and love my Lord. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment