Sunday, December 20, 2015

December 18, 2015

Being a part of the Body of Christ


Romans 12:4-5

For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.

Personal Challenge

Paul seems to be pretty clear here that the body of Christ, the Church, is comprised of many members, many of which exercise their faith differently than I do. He doesn't tell me to disown them. He doesn't tell me to go out there and convert them to my way of thinking. He tells me to accept that God has a much bigger plan for saving His creation and that He will be using other Christians in that plan the way that He chooses to. My job is to be available for Him to use me. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment