Sunday, February 21, 2016

February 21, 2016

FILLED WITH THE BREATH OF GOD


Wisdom of Solomon 12:1-2

For Your immortal Spirit is in all things.
For this reason You correct little by little those who fall away,
And You remind and warn them of the sins they commit
So they may be freed from evil and believe in You, O Lord.

Encouraging Words

Not only am I created in the image of God, but He is the one who breathed life in me. This breath is His Immortal Spirit that is within me. Because of this He guides and directs me in my life so that I might be corrected when I get off track and encouraged when I stay on track. God does this because He loves me. He does this gently so that I might be corrected but not broken. He gives me so many chances to follow Him and yet lets me choose for myself. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment