Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March 22, 2016

IN THE POTTER'S HANDS


Wisdom of Sirach 33:13 LXX

All His ways are according to His good pleasure.
Like clay in a potter's hand,
Thus men are in the hand of Him who made them,
To render to them according to His judgment.

Encouraging Words
Our creator is the creator and benefactor of all creation. He holds it in the palm of His hand and gives it life and sustenance. I am part of that creation, and therefore, He holds me in the palm of His hand. He is not some fickle, detached tyrant who has cast us aside to fend for ourselves. As the master potter, He is active in my life molding and shaping me into His image. The more I yield to His will the less resistance there is to His handiwork. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment