Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April 26, 2016

MINDING MY OWN PLATE!


Romans 14:3-4

Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him. Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

Personal Challenge

What a fitting reminder as our church has finished the lenten season and is now walking through Holy Week. It is not my responsibility to look at my brother's plate and judge him/her for their walk with God. I should only focus on what God has called me to do and to do that with humility. God has each one of us on our own separate paths to theosis because He knows what we need to grow in His image. Besides, I have enough trouble living my life in a way that glorifies Him and there is no way that I can advise another on theirs. Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment