Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April 27, 2016

STANDING ON HOLY GROUND!


Exodus 3:5

So He said, “Do not come any closer. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground.”

Personal Challenge

Has my worship of my God during the liturgy and throughout the week become commonplace? Do I approach my God with a spirit of awe and reverence or just as if I would anything else in my worldly life? Truly, when we come before our God, whether individually or collectively in our fellowship of believers, we are stepping on holy ground and should fall upon our faces before our Lord and creator because we are not worthy to be in His presence. I know that I must constantly mind my heart to remember that my God deserves my worship and respect and that I must set aside all of this world that comes between Him and me. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment