Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April 5, 2016

LIVING IN THE MIDST OF THE SANCTUARY


Ezekiel 37:26-28

I will make a covenant of peace with them. It shall be an everlasting covenant, and I will establish My sanctuary in their midst forever. My tabernacle shall be among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord who sanctifies them, when My sanctuary is among them forever.

Encouraging Words

In the Easter Orthodox Church, we just passed through our midway point of Lent leading up to Pascha (Easter). We not only celebrate the wonderful glory of the resurrection of our Lord, but we also proclaim that He has put to death the hold that physical death had on us. Through His incarnation, death, and resurrection, the power of death over us was broken and banished forevermore. By doing that, Jesus established His sanctuary and His everlasting covenant in our midsts. We have access to this tabernacle for we are His people and we are sanctified in Him. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment