Thursday, May 19, 2016

May 19, 2016

FORGIVEN!


Psalm 51:1-4 (50:3-6 LXX)

Have mercy on me, O God, according to Your great mercy;
And according to the abundance of Your compassion, blot out my transgression.
Wash me thoroughly from my lawlessness
And cleanse me from my sin.
For I know my lawlessness,
And my sin is always before me.
Against You only have I sinned
And done evil in Your sight;
That You may be justified in Your words,
And overcome when You are judged.

Personal Challenge

Oh how much I take for granted God's great love for me and the magnitude of His forgiveness of my sins. He is so merciful and compassionate towards me for I know that I am a great sinner and full of lawlessness. Beyond that, I also know that my sin is truly against Him, my Father. Thank you, Father, for loving me so deeply and for continually forgiving me of my sins. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment