Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 12, 2016

PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE


Isaiah 58:9-10

Then you shall cry out, and God will hear you. While you are still speaking, He will say, ‘Behold, I am here.’ If you take away your fetter and the pointing of the finger, and the word of grumbling, and if you give bread to the hungry from your soul, and satisfy the humble soul, then your light shall rise up in the darkness, and your darkness shall be as midday.

Personal Challenge

To be able to someday live a righteous and holy life, one where my life shines as a beacon of Christ into the lives of everyone around me, I must life an active and participative life for my God. Righteousness, holiness, and salvation are not about a single point in time or a "sinners" prayer that I uttered some time in my past. Being godly, being righteous, being saved is a past, present, and future state in my life. I am to be doing the work of my Lord so that He can be doing His work within me. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment